Thursday, July 04, 2024

Well that was weird

 I'm a nobody and I certainly don't get paid to strategize winning an election.

BUT

I would not have put Biden in front of the American public debating Trump.

Biden was suffering from dementia back in 2020 when campaigned from his basement. Now he's having a good day when he doesn't shit himself in public.

So Trump savaged Biden - no surprise to any thinking person. I was surprised that they showed the mauling to the entire nation.

It is good that libtards finally see who they've been supporting. I realize that few libtards will change their vote, but they'll have to endure much ridicule if they use the canard "Trump lies" to excuse voting for a dementia patient.

So now there appears to be a scramble to replace the duly elected cadaver with someone capable of beating Trump. Fun times ahead.


No comments: